SNR-100WF Photocell Light Sensor Switch For Outdoor Lamps
Zing Ear SNR-100WF photoelectric switch is a light sensitive switch that turns outdoor or indoor lighting system on at dusk and off at dawn. It works with all kind of light bulbs including incandescent, halogen, dimmable CFL, and dimmable LED.
Use Zing Ear SNR-100WF photocell light sensor to Add a dusk to dawn feature to your existing outdoor lamp or to replace an old photocell sensor. This photoelectric sensor turns the light on at night and off during the day to save energy and to extend the life of your light bulb. SNR-100WF photoresistor comes with three leads (White, Black, and Red – 5 inches each), 3 wire connectors and comprehensive wiring instructions for easy installation. To comply with safety regulations in USA and Canada, our photoelectric switch has UL approval in both countries.
SNR-100wF Photocell Light Sensor Specifications:
- LED photocell switch supports incandescent, halogen, dimmable CFL, and dimmable LED light bulbs (Not-dimmable light bulbs are not supported)
- Photocell sensor for outdoor and indoor lighting
- Can be used as lamp post photocell or in a lantern
- Electrical details: 120V 60Hz 100w Max. photoresistor
- Includes rubber ring to seal photocell against water
- Lamp post hole size required: 7/16 inch
- Leads length: 5 inches
- Leads color: White, Black, and Red
- UL approved under license number WJCT2.E328151 (USA)
- UL approved under license number WJCT8.E328151 (Canada)